Watcha !

Friday, July 9, 2010



So yesterday i was thinking of watching predators with my lil sister and my mom. But, unluckily when i wanna buy the tickets for 18:45 pm , it was full and there was just only first row left. Well, then i changed my mind of watching this movie and unexpectedly I was thinking of watching eclipse, cuz that was just the movie that poped up in my mind :O I couldnt take a long time of choosing what movie will i watch, cuz many people are waiting for their turn. And finally i decided to watch eclipse. But actually i wanna look for another movies to be watched ! UHH no time to choose ! >:(

Kay, I had bought 3 tickets of eclipse. Then, i sat down on the chair. Hey You! yes, u ! Guess, what was i thinking that time while sitting?? mmm.. any idea? GEEZ ! why don't i choose karate kid? I immediately checked the movie schedule on PV. guess what? karate kid starts on 20:30 pm . oh well phew! i didn't choose it, cuz the movie starts so late :O

Afterwards, my mom and lil sist came to the cinema XXI to find me. Then, we bought snacks for our movie :D ohh yumm ! :9



As u can see above, it's ECLIPSE ! this is the movie that my mom, lil sist and I gonna watch! well I had been watching this movie for 2 times in cinema. I thought i gonna be bored of watching this movie, cause i had watched it with my friends on June 1.

Now is the time ! The movie is starting in ONE TWO THREE ... sssshhhhhh ! silent !


half hour had past ...



my lil sist couldn't stay silent !




one hour had past ...



Again, my lil sist couldn't stay silent!



one and half hour had past ...



AGAIN AND AGAIN ! my lil sist couldn't stay silent ! OMG !



two hours had past...



Me: U are so freaking noisy, buddy!
She: HAHAHA! The movie was nice!
Me: GAHH ==' omg u liked adult movie ?!!




and finally~




*THE MOVIE HAD ENDED*


So what i thought before was wrong ! I wasn't boring of watching this movie again, but I felt this movie was really awesome ! And yeah ! I must buy eclipse dvd's for my collections ! :D


0 comments: